Since it started in 2008 this website has...
• attracted over 75.000 unique visitors
• added about 400 new names to this online archive
• inspired and promoted various new publications and websites
• shared information with the RAF Museum to put together the successful exhibition 'Pilots of the Caribbean'
• been presented at a Bomber Command tribute in the House of Lords in 2010
All this without financial backing or official affiliation.
But now we ask your support to continue our work and help us to cover expenses necessary for managing, maintaining and hosting this archive. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!
Caribbean aircrew in the RAF during WW2 is powered by Wordpress • Credits - Terms & Conditions - Copyright - Disclaimer